Lettuce know Sainsbury’s is a customer satisfaction survey by Sainsbury. Sainsbury’s is among Britain’s most prestigious and substantial supermarket chains that provide its customers with a limitless variety of items. To improve its management, quality of products, and customer care services, Sainsbury’s conducts the lettuce know survey. In this survey, the customers should give honest reviews regarding their experience at Sainsbury’s and the quality of the products. As a reward for this survey, the customers can get a chance to win amazing prizes worth ₤500 by entering the Sainsbury’s Gift Card Draw conducted monthly.
Purpose of the Lettuce know Survey
Sainsbury conducts this survey regularly to get every customer’s feedback. They give importance to every customer and try to improve their quality and services per the suggestions and recommendations they receive from their customers. Hence, the underlying purpose of this survey is to get valuable customer feedback and expectations and meet them accordingly and timely.
Requirements of the Survey
Here are a few requirements that you must meet to be eligible to participate in the lettuce know survey.
- A valid Sainsbury’s purchase bill or receipt is a must for participating in the survey.
- Basic English Language knowledge is crucial for understanding the questions asked in the survey and providing meaningful and reliable answers.
- A smartphone, tablet, computer, or laptop with a secure and stable internet connection is essential for participating in the survey.
- To be eligible to participate in the lettuce know survey, you must be a legal British Isles resident.
- The minimum age for participating in the survey is 18 years.
Rules and Regulations of the Survey
The rules and regulations for participating in the survey include the following:
- Only one survey can perform per Sainsbury’s purchase receipt.
- You can participate in the survey only once per month.
- The prizes are non-substitutable and non-transferable, and the winners cannot claim cash alternatives of the reward.
- The winners of the tip are responsible for paying all the taxes.
- Moreover, the employees of Sainsbury, their family members, relatives, or friends cannot participate in the survey.
- The entrant must provide valid contact details, including a mobile number and E-mail.
Terms and Conditions of the Lettuce Know Survey
The terms and conditions of the Sainsbury’s Lettuce Know survey include the following:
- You automatically qualify for entering the Sainsbury’s prize draw by submitting the survey questionnaire.
- The prize draw is performed once per month and accepts entries till 23:59 of the last date of that month.
- For the monthly prize draw, ten random winners are selected for ten prizes of 100,000 Nectar points worth ₤500.
- The prize draw of one month is performed on the second Wednesday of the month following the survey entry.
- A nectar account is crucial for winners to claim their rewards. The ones who already have this account will receive their prize automatically. However, those, who lack a Nectar account, will be given a timeframe of 14 days to open the account and claim their reward.
- If the concerned winner fails to claim the prize in the stipulated timeframe, his reward will be ceased, and an alternative winner will be selected.
- The names of winning entrants will announce on the lettuce know winners page and will be there for the next 12 weeks.
Steps to Do the Survey
- Firstly, visit the official website of Sainsbury’s lettuce knows survey at https://www.lettuce-know.com/.
- Then, you will reach the official Sainsbury’s survey page.
- Here, you need to provide the information regarding your purchase receipt, which includes the following particulars:
- Amount Spent
- Transaction Number
- Time of Visit
- Date of Visit
- Store Number
- Further, after providing all the information on the purchase bill correctly, click on the ‘START’ icon to start the survey.
- After this, the page appears in which you have to rate your satisfaction level regarding your experience at Sainsbury.
- Then, the window appears where you have to select the Sainsbury’s supermarket departments visited by you.
- Afterward, the survey questionnaire starts in which you have to honestly answer the survey questions regarding product quality, staff behavior, management, and overall experience.
- Following this, the window appears where you have to provide information regarding your age and gender.
- After submitting your feedback, they ask you for your permission to enter you in the prize draw. Click on ‘YES’ to enter the prize draw.
- In the next window, provide the contact information so they can contact you if you win the prize. Here you have to correctly provide your name, phone number, and E-mail address.
- After providing all this information, click on the ‘Next’ button to finish the survey.
The reward of the Lettuce Know Survey
By participating in Sainsbury’s customer feedback survey, you get a chance to win a Sainsbury’s Gift card worth ₤500 that can be used for getting valuable gifts at Sainsbury. You can claim the reward within 14 days of the prize announcement. However, having a Nectar account for claiming the prize is a necessity.
- Does Sainsbury’s provide a gift card to the prize draw winners?
Sainsbury’s conducts a customer satisfaction survey, namely lettuce know, and the participants get a golden chance to win a gift card in the prize draw per month.
- How to rate Sainsbury’s customer care services, products, and quality?
If you want to provide valuable feedback regarding your experience at Sainsbury, go to the official website of lettuce know, and mention the information on your purchase bill to start the survey. Next, in the survey, you can honestly provide feedback regarding the customer care service and the quality of products you bought from there. Additionally, Sainsbury’s is always open to your suggestions to improve its services.
- How often does the Sainsbury’s prize draw take place?
Sainsbury’s prize draw occurs once a month, giving customers a golden chance to win amazing prizes every month.
- How can I file a complaint to Sainsbury?
In case of any complaint against the staff or product of Sainsbury, you can call the concerned authority at the following mobile numbers:
- 0800 328 1700
- 0800 63 62 62
Sainsbury’s Lettuce Know Survey Website: www.lettuce-know.com/
Sainsbury’s Official Website: www.sainsburys.co.uk/
Address: Sainsbury’s Supermarkets Ltd, 33 Holborn, London, EC1N 2HT.
- 0800 328 1700
- 0800 63 62 62