Requirements of the Survey
Here are a few requirements that must meet to be eligible for participating in the lettuce know survey.
- A valid Sainsbury’s purchase bill or receipt is a must for participating in the survey.
- Basic English Language knowledge is crucial for understanding the questions asked in the survey and providing meaningful and reliable answers.
- A smartphone, tablet, computer, or laptop with a secure and stable internet connection is essential for participating in the survey.
- To be eligible to participate in the lettuce know survey, you must be a legal British Isles resident.
- The minimum age for participating in the survey is 18 years.
Rules and Regulations of the Survey
The rules and regulations for participating in the survey include:
- Only one survey can perform per Sainsbury’s purchase receipt.
- You can participate in the survey only once per month.
- The prizes are non-substitutable and non-transferable, and the winners cannot claim cash alternatives of the reward.
- It is the responsibility of the winners of the reward to pay all the taxes.
- Moreover, the employees of Sainsbury, their family members, relatives, or friends cannot participate in the survey.
- The entrant must provide valid contact details including a mobile number and E-mail.